The very best solution for both; families and entrepreneurs!
Riding a bike through Amsterdam is wonderful, but with all those little bridges one can sometimes use a little bit of extra pedal power. The Urban Arrow Family is a modern electrical cargo bike that will transport you (and your items) through the city in no time. Are you moving soon, or thinking of taking the kids out for the day? With the Urban Arrow it is simply a piece of cake. The Urban Arrow cargo bike is also perfectly suited for business transport: the long frame gives plenty of extra space for baggage. Looking to rent an Urban Arrow? It’s easy and quick at BiciCare!
All reservations will go via our English website www.bici-bikes.com
Renting – the facts
|1 day (24 hours)||€ 34.50|
|7 days||€ 207|
|14 days||€ 414|
|Insurance||(see Bike Rental Terms & Conditions)|
|Renting period until 24 hours||€ 5|
|Renting period 7 days||€ 25|
|Deductible excess||€ 350|
|Deposit (obligatory)||€ 350 + copy passport|
The maximum renting period is 30 consecutive days.
Urban Arrow rental promotions
Week deal 7=6
Do you need an electrical cargo bike for a week? Then we have a great offer for you! Rent the bike for 7 days and you pay only 6 days. One day of enjoying the bike for free! The discount is valid on the rental of the bike itself, the insurance and the accessories. No hidden fees, 7=6 and you can enjoy the Urban Arrow for one week long!
Longer rental period
Sometimes you need a bike for a longer period. A week or two or maybe a whole month. If you want to rent 14 or 30 days you can directly rent online. We have appealing offers; not only on the bike but also on the insurance and accessories we give good discounts! Do you want to rent the cargo bike for a different duration? Contact us so we can make you a good deal!
Additional accessories to rent
Rain is part of the deal in the Netherlands. Therefore, Urban Arrow developed a raincover so you don’t arrive soaked at your destination. Everything that is in the bin in the front will stay dry. The cover has windows, so your children can still have a look outside. You rent a raincover for €5,00 extra per day.
If you want to take your baby along in the Maxi-Cosi than this has to be in a safe way of course! That’s why there is a special adapter to mount our Maxi-Cosi in a solid and secure way. The main shocks are absorbed and there is enough space left for two other kids. You rent a Maxi-Cosi adapter for €5,00 extra per day.
The Urban Arrow is standard equipped with one bench, which suits two kids. By adding an extra bench you can transport up to four kids! That will be as we Dutch say “gezellig” on your cargo bike and luckily you have the electrical engine to help you pedalling! You rent an extra bench for € 5,00 extra per day.
It’s not obliged, but of course the safety of your children goes first! That why you can rent one or several children’s helmets at BiciCare. In case something does happen, their head is protected well. You can rent a children’s helmet for €2,50 extra per helmet per day.
Do you want to rent one or several of these accessories for a period longer than a week?
Don’t add them during making your reservations, but tell us at the shop during pickup and we give you a good deal!
Try an Urban Arrow for free
Try before you buy! BiciCare is the only official dealer that also rents out Urban Arrow cargo bikes. That is why we give you the option to rent the Urban Arrow for five days and see if it really suits you. The perfect opportunity to find out if the cargo bike fits into your daily activities! If you end up falling in love with the Urban Arrow and decide to buy it (and we are pretty sure you will!), then we deduct the renting fee from your purchase. You will be 100% sure you made the right choice!
All details about renting an Urban Arrow
This modern electrical cargo bike has been developed and produced in the Netherlands, and offers everything that you can expect to transport your children or belongings in a safe, comfortable, and dry manner. The electrical pedal assistance will maneuver you through the city safely and swiftly. The bike is excellently suited to carry children: because the children are seated lower than in other cargo bikes, so is the center of gravity. This gives the Urban Arrow cargo bike a perfect grip on the road. Your children will constantly be protected by the robust EPP-booth, which can handle a bump or two. Safety first! The Urban Arrow family edition already won the Eurobike Award in 2010 and is equipped with the newest Bosch middle motors since 2014.
BiciCare is the only Urban Arrow dealer in Amsterdam and its surroundings where you can rent the Urban Arrow!
Rent the Urban Arrow cargo bike for the number of hours or days that suit your schedule best. And if you don’t manage to get everything done within the set timeframe, you just rent the bike for a couple of days more. Easy does it.
The maximum renting period of an Urban Arrow bike is 30 consecutive days.Please contact us for more details.
Depending on the weight of the cargo, the driving style, the weather, and the chosen support, a full battery takes you as far as 50-70 kilometers, or 31-43 miles. Need to cover a larger distance? No problem at all, we will provide you with an extra charger so that you can always charge the battery: in any plug, at any time.
The electrical Urban Arrow cargo bike can be adjusted with extra accessories on request. The bike is standardly delivered with a seat that has room for two children. Additionally, we can mount, for example, an extra seat in the cargo bike for a third child; a base to fit a child seat on; or a waterproof rain hood to keep the children and the items dry while being transported.
As a deposit we ask to leave behind a valid identification card, drivers license, or passport, as well as a € 350 deposit.
Additionally, you can insure the Urban Arrow for €5,- per day.
Every rental Urban Arrow cargo bike is equipped with two locks.
TERM AND CONDITIONS
The rental agreement is composed for the rental of bycicles en/ of equipment from Bicicare ( Lessor) to individuals and commercial enterprises ( Lessee)
Lessee will receive the bicycle and/or equipment in good condition and is responsible for returning them in the same condition. Therefore the lessee is liable for damage to the bike inclusive reparation and part costs.
We offer a flexible renting period split in different time frames, this means that you are welcome to rent the bike according to your specific needs.
- 1st hour € 10
- 2nd hour € 5
- 3rd hour onward € 2.50 for a maximum of € 37.50 for a day.
The Lessee is responsible for the bike and/or equipment during the whole rental period. Lessee must return the bike on time.
- Urban Arrow MUST be returned exactly at the agreed time.
- Last minute prolongation of the contract is only possible in case of availability. Check with us ( at least 1 hour before your contract expires) for availability. Prolongation will be charged with € 2.50 per hour up to € 37.50 ( this is only applies to rental longer than 1 day)
- In the unfortunate event the bike has not been returned in time without any notification a € 50 fine will be applied together to a full day charge.
- Early return will not be refundable.
- It’s not under any circumstance allowed to leave the bike behind in case of malfunctioning unless you got permission from Bicicare to do so.
- It is possible to return the bike outside opening times. Lock the bike properly on one of the bike rack in front of the shop, put the keys in the special letterbox, send us a whatsapp message with your name, picture of the bike. Rental will stop once we receive the confirmation message.
- As deposit your are required to leave a copy of your passport or ID card and € 350 for each bike
- We offer an insurance which cost € 5,00 for the Urban Arrow for 24 hour
- The insurance covers theft of the bikes excluding dashboard and key
- With insurance you keep a deductible of € 350
- Without insurance you will be charged € 3300,-to replace the bike( URBAN ARROW) in case of theft.
- In the unfortunate event of a stolen bicycle, you must report this to us as soon as you can.
- The insurance is only valid if you are able to give both keys of the bike to Bicicare If you cannot give both keys in the event of theft, you will be charged the new value of the bike, € 3300 for any Urban Arrow family.
- Flat tires are never included in the insurance
LOCKING THE BIKE
Each bicycle is equipped with two locks. Never leave the bicycle unattended, unless properly locked. We demonstrate prior departure the proper use of the locks.
ONLINE BOOKING, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
- Online you can book a bike and pay for the chosen period. We will send you a confirmation within 24 hours together with pick up instructions.
- In the unfortunate event that the bike will not be available we will refund you the full amount on the same account from where the payment has been made.
- We do not hand out any form of compensation in case no bikes will be available on your chosen date.
- Rental cancellation must be done via e-mail within 24 hours before your rental starts (during low season 1 october until 31 march) and within 48 hours during high season ( 1 april until 30 september)
- Payment for the rental period and deposit is due before collecting the bike
- One day is considered to be 24 hours
- With every bike rental longer than 1 day you will receive a battery charger.
- If you experience any problems with your bike, please contact us directly.
- Bicicare does not reimburse any repairs performed by other companies. (Urban Arrow can only be repaired and serviced by official dealers)
- By renting a bicycle and/of equipment,from Bicicare you are acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions and agreed to comply to it.